Contec CMS50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Saturation Monitor
Ship From US
🆕😊Often imitated, never duplicated. The CMS 50DL Pulse Oximeter from gankro is one of the most popular fingertip pulse oximeters in the world, and for good reason.
Whether you're a pilot, an athlete or in high altitude environments that require frequent oxygen saturation monitoring, the CMS-50DL is the perfect choice for on-the-go readings that fit with your lifestyle, with simple operation that allows it to turn on with the touch of a button, and a small size coupled with a soft carrying case makes it a great travel companion that can be taken anywhere.
Principle of measurement
Principle of the Oximeter is as follows: An experience formula of data process is established taking use of Lambert Beer Law according to Spectrum Absorption Characteristics of Reductive Hemoglobin (Hb) and Oxyhemoglobin (HbO2) in glow & near-infrared zones. Operation principle of the instrument is: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, so that two beams of different wavelength of lights can be focused onto human nail tip through perspective clamp finger-type sensor. Then measured signal can be obtained by a photosensitive element, information acquired through which will be shown on screen through treatment in electronic circuits and microprocessor.
- The finger should be placed properly, or else it may cause inaccurate measurement.
- The SpO2 sensor and photoelectric receiving tube should be arranged in a way with the subject’s arteriole in a position there between．
- The SpO2 sensor should not be used at a location or limb tied with arterial canal or blood pressure cuff or receiving intravenous injection.
- Make sure the optical path is free from any optical obstacles like rubberized fabric.
- Excessive ambient light may affect the measuring result. It includes fluorescent lamp, dual ruby light, infrared heater, direct sunlight and etc.
- Strenuous action of the subject or extreme electrosurgical interference may also affect the accuracy.
- 7.Testee can not use enamel or other makeup.
- Insert the two batteries properly to the direction, and then replace the cover.
- Open the clip as shown below. Put finger in position
- Let the patient’s finger put into the rubber cushions of the clip (make sure the finger is in the right position), and then clip the finger.
- Press the switch button once on front panel.
- Do not shake the finger and keep the patient at ease during the process. Meanwhile, human body is not recommended in movement status.
- Get the information directly from screen display.
Repairing and Maintenance
- Please change the batteries when the low-voltage displayed on the screen.
- Please clean the surface of the device before using. Wipe the device with medical alcohol first, and then let it dry in air or clean it by dry clean fabric.
- Using the medical alcohol to disinfect the product after use, prevent from cross infection for next time use.
- Please take out the batteries if the oximeter is not in use for a long time.
- The best storage environment of the device is - 40ºC to 60ºC ambient temperature and not higher than 95% relative humidity.
- The device needs to be calibrated once a year (or according to the calibrating program of hospital). It also can be performed at the state-appointed agent or just contact us for calibration.
SPO2 Range: 0% - 99%.
SPO2 Resolution: +- 1%.
Pulse Rate Range: 30-250 bpm.
Pulse Rate Resolution: +- 1bpm.
Power Requirements: 2 ×1.5V AAA alkaline battery（or using the rechargeable battery instead）, adaptable range: 2.6V~3.6V.
Measurement Performance: Oxyhemoglobin/Pulse value is accuratel when pulse-filling rate is 0.4%.
Deviation is smaller than +- 1 % when measured in natural indoor lighting conditions.
One size fits all
1*CMS-50DL Pulse Oximeter
1*One hanging rope
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!